I made this card for a swap that I am in. We were given this Mojo Monday sketch to work from.
I flipped the sketch as the teapot faces the right, and the teacup fitted to the right as well.
I used papers from a Rosie's pad - not sure that it has a specific name, but the papers are in a gorgeous soft palette, and I used a gray cardstock for the base. All the edges were sponged with a blue ink.
I cut the teapot - an Elizabeth Craft Die (which now appears to be part of a larger set) -in pink, and didn't like it once I got it onto the card, so painted it with Victorian Velvet DI and a fine paintbrush. Still not happy, so I re-cut it in cream and green card (snippets from my offcuts) and filled in the background spaces on the original - the blue dots were cut from a scrap of the background paper. Fiddly and it took 'forever' it felt, but so worth it in the end!!
I 'grounded' the teapot and cup with a snippet of lace forming a tablecloth.
A few blue rhinestones finished the outside
The inside was finished with the final usable scrap of the blue paper.
I am linking this to: