Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Today's creativity

Today has been quite an interesting day creatively - I have bitten the bullet and created this blog, and learnt how to put a 'blinkie' on it! (Thanks Linda)


Craftwise I have added 1cm to a baby shawl that I am knitting - in three ply wool. It is a lacey one so I have to concentrate - there are currently 640 stitches on the (circular) needle, so it is a long way to unpick if I make an error. Thankfully I have been able to correct a few previously with 'creative' knitting :-).


I have not been into the studio to make anything in the papercraft area, but I did get this card done yesterday. The main images were stamped and the fish silver embossed for emphasis. The silver background was a pie plate embossed with the cuttlebug d'vine swirls folder. The layer behind that again was some metallic fibre given to me by my DIL.
Thanks for reading my blog, and I do appreciate your comments and knowing that you have visited.

1 comment:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Maxine - way to go girl! How good to see you up and running...this is great! Love this card too...that foil embossed looks great - perfect for this card! Thanks for sharing Maxine - I will be watching you! LOL! God bless you! LOL!